Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

Kiwi Can Tamariki Talks Week 2

Greeting: GDAY
Country: AUSTRALIA


Theme: Resilience - (NEVER GIVING UP)
Topic: Goal Setting - (MEaNS Coping with others with challenges and bouncing back)


Personal Goal: ACHIEVING T0 GET A AWARD BY THE END 0F 2020/LAST YEAR/ESPECIALLY BEING A YEAR 8
Action Plan: TRYING MY BEST IN CLASS NEVER GIVING UP


Energiser: Draw Me Up
Activity: PAPER BALL T0SS


Catchphrase: Kiwi Can Says Try your best To achieve and just believe I will succeed


Question 1: What Is Our Topic?
Answer 1: G0AL SETTING


Question 2: WhAT IS G0AL SETTING?
Answer 2: MEaNS Coping with others with challenges and bouncing back & also trying to achieve a goal.


Question 3: What DO you think an action Plan is?
Answer 3: I think it means having a plan everytime you go somewhere or you spring into action and you have a plan or if you have a plan in your head just sitting there?
Question 4: If I Wanted to memorise my times tables by heart how can I do it?
Answer 4: I would say use your fingers & USE NINE times table?


Question 5: Who can I go to if need help
Answer 5: At SCH00L: MISS TUP0U 
AT H0ME: SIBLINGS 


Question 6: If I wanted to be the best at Maths Who can I ask to help me achieve that goal?
Answer 6: AT SCH00L: Miss Tupou/MATE0/ZAC

AT H0ME: BR0THERS/PArents.

No comments:

Post a Comment