Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

I AM A PROUD SAMOAN: Chapter One

Jun 7, 2017 12:31:49 PM.jpg
Whats up Hello Talofa-lava and welcome to my blog
Hi my name is Louis and I am Samoan, Chinese, and I go to Glen Taylor School and I am in Room 9 and i am  year 5 and my favourite subject is art I like art because I can draw anything and when I grow up I want to be an actor and also a teacher and I always have 1v1 basketball with my big brothers  Francis and George and I always have my basketball games on Saturday and I like it when my family had a go at basketball and I like fidget spinners especially I will never give up on doing my chores.G-day hi Talofa-lava  and welcome to my 2nd blog
Hi my name is Louis Tusitala Apisala and I like doing art and I like basketball and I also want to become a basketball player like Stephen curry/Labron James/Michel Jordan
and I want to also become an actor like Dwayne Johnson and I want to be a teacher like my  teacher m.s Ly and I want to be a good kid and
I don’t want to be a pain for the rest of my life I'm looking forward to play basketball when I’m year 8.
I’m looking forward to play rugby when I am in collage.    
Tennis/Rugby/Basketball/Baseball/Softball
Soccer/Touch/Netball/Volleyball.

4 comments:

  1. Hi wow I like the way that you talked about how you were talking about your country and how you were saying were you want to be when you grow up and who do you want to be like and exactly what sport you want to play and when do you want to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Louis, I like how you have added as much information as you can, when someone reads this there going to know loads of stuff about you. You know how you want to do so much thing when you grow up, do you have a specific thing you want to do?.Just remember to use punctuation in your writing, it’s always good to reread through your writing to check if you have any mistakes. You’re doing a amazing job at blogging keep it up.

    ReplyDelete