Pages

Saturday 12 August 2017

Buddy Class Room1


Room nine did buddy class with room one and we did some fun and cool things and we also did painting and it was fun and we also did it on Friday and we had free time and there chairs are so small
and we ran outside played tag but they chose who they can be with but I got sent to a little kid and we did some cool and awesome things and we played what they wanted to play and we like to do some fun things two then soon we did other cool stuff then later we left.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Louis,
    I like to see people working with the students younger than them and teaching them different things. This was a great blog post and I really liked it! I hope you continue the great work.
    Danielle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louis,I had fun at our buddy class and i hope you did too.I can imagine going again to our buddy class.Well done for posting about our buddy class i hope you enjoyed!Keep the great work up.

    ReplyDelete