Pages

Friday 24 November 2017

2017 ROOM 9 ASSEMBLY

On Friday was room nine's assembly and I had a long speech and it was awesome how we did our assembly and room nine kids were fantastic out there and the assembly was quick as and I was talking about my athlete Dean Ambrose and it was fun and someone played how far I go on the piano and the audience had to guess it then this little boy name Logan got it and we had to dance and sing to the audience how far I go and it was cringe and I was shy a little and we had fun well doing our assembly and our assembly was a fantastic thing to do in the morning and it was fun when we did our speeches and we stand by together and took a bell and walked and went to sit back down so m.r can do the prizes and wrist bands and we did the last thing was the notices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment