Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

Positive Puberty

On Tuesday we had a Positive Puberty we had to talk about stuff that I do not want to tell you about because it is not appropriate for young kids but I am 11 years old only kids 11 and down is allowed to know so we talked about Puberty and stuff like how we grow up with it and some inappropriate stuff anyways we were in groups I was in team blue and we had to answer question to collect eggs and who ever collected the most eggs wins a prize but my team lost and team red won and there prize was a get ready it was a small ball and yeah and the Boys and Girls went in different times talking about there stuff and gender it was not fun okay see middles and juniors learnt about like armpits and stuff but we learnt about inappropriate stuff and remember I do not want to tell you little kids so Thanks For Read Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment