Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Cross Country

On Tuesday 3rd of September 2019 G.T.S did cross country. So as I was saying I was so tired it was like I could not even feel my legs I was so. Exhausted but I never gave up it was so fun and during when you get marked at you get squirted with a water gun I felt good when they squirted me it was refreshing. When I got soaked I do not know what place I came but I came a place and at the beginning of the race I was so nervous my whole body was shaking inside I was so scared and during the race the. Teachers were cheering me on saying (Go Louis) I was so proud and tired of course and of course being at. Cross country was fun then of course just staying at home watching television it was so awesome to be at school and during cross country I was so. Tired I just wanted to fall down and puke I have never felt like this before in cross country. Practice and when I found out that Year 2 and 3 do only 1 Lap and Year 4,5 and 6 do 2 Laps and us Seniors do 3 Laps then after Cross Country we did  Zumba I was so tired after that my legs were dead oh and so that is all today so Thank You For Reading Sorry About The Photo Below :3

No comments:

Post a Comment