Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2019

Millenium Trip

On Tuesday 22nd of October 2019 we went to north shore to our trip at Millenium it was so fun because we did Rock Climbing, Team Building, Water Safety, and Kayaking it was a fun day I was waiting for that they it was awesome and it was all indoors including the Kayaking it was funny because I bumped into the wall it was funny and I also caped sized into the water than at least 10 to 15 Mins later I got help from the teacher so yeah then on Rock Climbing I got the biggest wedge ever because I just jumped and they never held me up and I was like (OW) luckily Mr Nicks was there because he was a professional then we had lunch from them it was a nice wrap anyways after lunch we did the next sessions then after that we got ready then we waited for the bus then came back to school.
















No comments:

Post a Comment