Pages

Sunday 8 December 2019

Rainbows End

On Tuesday 19 November went went to Rainbows End some of the students got chosen to go it was so fun we firstly went on Invader it was so fun then we went on the Roller Coaster it was scary when the drop came but it was still fun then after the Roller Coaster we went to the Log Flume it was fun because it was on water then after Log Flume we went on Gold Rush it was funny because one of my friends were so excited on the ride he was (SCREAMING) excitement out as we were on the ride then suddenly he Voiced cracked it was funny then after we went to Bumper Cars and our teachers came with us it was funny because we bumped of each other then a few minutes later we went to Bumper Boats it was so fun we went around bumping each other then until I wet someone so bad she was about to give me a hiding so I ran away quickly then me and our Teachers went on Gold Rush because they wanted to check it out then after Gold Rush we went to eat then our Teachers went to eat at the Cafe while I went to Fear Fall it was funny because my friend was (SCREAMING) loud as she said (AHHH) then after I went to Bumper Cars again by myself then I went again with my one friend then we went on Log Flume again but this time I went with my teachers but I went on my own Log then after a while it got to the part I was going to take a photo then I saw my photo and my eyes were (BIG) then after that I went on the Roller Coaster with my friend then on the Roller Coaster with my Teachers and friends then our last ride of the day was Invader then we all packed up then went to the Bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment