Pages

Sunday 16 February 2020

Fun Run

On Friday the 14th we had another run from Mission Bay to St Heliers it was so exhausting running in the heat it felt like I was in a pot of icky sticky gew that's how sweaty it was that day and my legs were killing me but when I made it to the end it felt so great then after the run a few minutes later our DP Principal let us swim in the beach it felt great especially after the run under the hot sun then after a cool swim in the beach we all packed up and went to school but back to the Fun Run in the beginning of the fun run I was getting nervous and chills because I thought I couldn't do it but I did fist we were jogging for starts the powered walked it at St Mary's Bay but as I was running I had a stitch so I had to run with one hand on my head and one on my hip then after it got better and around the end we got squirted with water guns it felt so good because it was dang hot then that was all the back at school we went straight to eat then lunch the learning for a bit then went Swimming again in the pools this time then after the pools cleaned up then went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment