Pages

Monday 10 February 2020

Marshmallow Spaghetti Tower

On Wednesday 5th February 2020 my class Rm 11 had to make a Spaghetti Marshmallow Tower but first we got split into small groups obviously my group won isn't that amazing so we won my group with the tallest was 68 cm and the group who came second with a whopping 42 cm and the last group was 5 cm not kidding they were doing so well but unfortunately it fell down because it was not stable enough the key to this (GAME) is to use strategy my group was lucky because we had our friend to build the Base part all they way to the Middle part that I was busy making the Top of the Marshmallow Tower it was so scary because we thought our one was going to fall and make us lose well anyways everyone was Winners on that day because we all each got a Marshmallow.

So Thank You For Reading Make Sure To Leave A Comment If You Liked It
But For Now Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment