Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2020

Pobble 365 Frozen Palace - Wednesday Week 3

Louis  - Pobble 365
Wednesday - Week 3


As I walked through the cold winter I was
freezing with no clothes I could feel the
wind blowing through my ears I had no place to go then all of a suddenly
I heard cracks of ice and snow crumbling down from the mountains miles away so
I was scared then I found this strange place it looked like a castle then
I thought to myself then I saw it was a palace it was just frozen in sight suddenly
I heard heavy snow coming my way then it pushed me away as
it was pushing me away I was screaming in fear (HELP ME) but
no one answered then all of a sudden it stopped pushing me away from 
the palace.


About 4 or 5 mins later I got back up then
I just found it did not push me anywhere I was confused and tired so
I knocked on the palace door hoping someone would be home then
I knocked one more time then it opened I thought to myself should
I go in or not because if I go in they could call the Police on me right but
I walked in anyway then I yelled hello anyone home then
I saw something that my eyes could not look away from
I was speechless so I saw…

A big ice crystal that had frozen it looks like to be a
Butler about to serve food in the kitchen then I walked up even more but I
was shaking in fear so as I got there I saw in the other room it was a
whole family frozen to death I cried even though they are not my f
riend or family but I cried then I went up stairs everything was
frozen even there T.V there beds there desks you name it was all frozen but
luckily there was a heater in the room so I sat there for a long time then
I left the palace with a Jacket, Shoes, Gloves, Beanie, Pants, and Food and
I never returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment