Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2020

Would You Rather 2! - Tuesday Week 3

Would You Rather 2!
Week 3 - Tuesday


1. Would you rather be incredibly funny or incredibly smart?
Incredibly Smart because if you're just funny it is not gonna
be good for your future and your present and
Smartness will get you something in life but laughter is not gonna
help you to get a nice Job in the future.

2. Would you rather become five years older or two years younger?           
I would be Two Years younger because I can go back in time and fix my
Mistakes that I have caused back then and overcome my fears on confidence.
3. Would you rather have a full suit of armor or a horse?                I would have a full suit of armor so that when I fall over I can’t feel anything (Because in a suit of Armor there is soft padding inside of it)
4. Would you rather be a master at drawing or be an amazing singer?            
I would be an Amazing Singer because I wanna show the
World Louis Apisala and I would be great at singing that’s if
I practice and during the COVID-19 I got a song it goes like this
(WERE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER)
5. Would you rather be a wizard or a superhero?                                                  I would be a Superhero because I can save anyone that is in trouble and if a save a pretty girl man she will love me so so much she would even kiss me when I just met her Wow anyways I just like Superheroes they look awesome they save people's lives and of course Marvel Superheros are better than you know DC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment