Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Thursday Week 3 - Free Write

MY SPECIAL DAYS - Free Write      
DAY 1
I was  playing FORTNITE on the ps4 and then I started to playing
MINECRAFT on survival map and then started to watch
MOVIES and I had fun the I went on the park with my
FAMILY and we went home and we had chocolate and we had chips and it was
awesome then we all got tired it was getting late so I then fell asleep then. THE NEXT DAY…


DAY 2
The next day I went over to my friends  house then we played at
his house for a while the we went to my house then we played there for a
while then we went to the park and played there for a long time then we went to
his house play for a little then we went to buy the fish and chips then we went to his
house then we ate fish and chips then we went to the pools and we swam for and
hour or so then they dropped me off then I went home to sleep again. THE NEXT DAY…


DAY 3
On the next day me and my family went to our other families house t
hen we left to go to the restaurant to eat then we had so much fun and
we went to sleep at my house and we all watched a MOVIE  and then we
pulled a prank on our COUSINS at my backyard and we videoed it
and then we went to my cousins house and had some ICE-CREAM and we had
CAKE with it and we got stuffed over there then we played a little
MINECRAFT then we went to the store bought some things for
the hole in the window then me and my family left for home then I went home and
played some ROBLOX on the LAPTOP then I went sleep then I had a
midnight snacks. THE NEXT DAY..


THE END
TO BE CONTINUED…
STAY TUNED


No comments:

Post a Comment