Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

Work On Writing - Letter Writing

Work On Writing
Week 2 Monday


Dad:
Dear Dad I love you very much you always brighten my day when you always
Play games with us you help through some rough times and I help you and yes we are Born on the same Month & same Day Mum says I am a
Present for you from God that is why I love you Dad I know
Grandad Past Away but we are still here with you till the End of our lives.


Mum:

Dear Mum I love you very much you always buy anything for
MEEE you spoil me and sometimes I get mad at you and
Dad but you still love me and I also still love you…
you help me with my work sometimes and I help you with your
Spelling and TEXT messages and you always Work for us from
2:00pm - 11:00pm that's why I love you.. You are always with us and
I know both  Nana & Grandpa passed away but it is okay because your family is here with you till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment