Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

Story Time/Spelling Words

Story Time
Tuesday Week 2
Yellow: USE ONCE
Green: USE TWICE
BLUE: USE THREE TIMES


Paragraph 1: One stormy night FEBRUARY
1985 me and my friends were in the car driving around we were on the road one night then
the car stopped we went out to check it out we thought it was one of the tires that popped
but no it was the ENGINE it was broken so me and my 5 friends (Because it was a
G-Waggin anyways) we were scared it was night dark we couldn’t see so we decided to
watch some EXERCISE videos to help us fall asleep suddenly…


Paragraph 2: We woke up from a
FILM saying (HEY YOU IS YOUR
ENGINE BROKEN WELL YOU CAN FIX IT ANYTIME
JUST CALL THIS NUMBER IT IS 5555 555 55555 yep you know what to call
5555 555 55555 then we called that number well we tried but there was no
Single oh I meant Signal then our friend in the back seat he could
HEAR scratching on his side of the car it was a tree branch then all of them got
HUNGRY there was a dairy up ahead and all of them had
Money so three of them went and three stayed I stayed in because
I am a engineer but I needed the tools then… after awhile we heard our friends
screaming and running they got in the car and they said that they saw…


Paragraph 3: A huge HOPING bunny rabbit chasing them from the
distance so they turned on all their lights so that the bunny can't see who is in their car they
said all together WE NEED TO ESCAPE  RIGHT NOW!!! They were so scared they didn’t
even feel HUNGRY but our backseat friends were fighting over the food saying
GIVE me HALF NO! GIVE me HALF NO! I want HALF   STOP!! I said okay here is
the plan I will go out FIRST Ben you follow me then John then followed by Jake then
Roman and last Luke so we will run and grab sticks then fight it off because it has been
EIGHT hours we have been in this car so 3… 2… 1… LET'S GO.


THE END

TO BE CONTINUED

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Story Louis, I look forward to hearing the rest of the story!

    ReplyDelete