Pages

Thursday 20 August 2020

Hopes and Dreams - Learn Create Share


Hello everyone welcome back to another blog and in today's blog I have some Questions and Answer to what is going to Most Probably happen in the future and what I would like to do int the future and comment down below what would you like to do in 10 Years or 5 Years just comment anyways I really love blogging and if you are new here my name is Louis Apisala and I am a Year 8 Student and my Favourite Subject is Writing and my Favourite Sports Rugby/Basketball/Touch and etc so comment what's your favourite sport anyways this blog is All About my hopes and dreams it is Task 4 of All About Me work besides that Thank You all For Reading through I really hoped you enjoyed the blog for today and i'll see you in the next one.




No comments:

Post a Comment