Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Pobble 365 - The Unseen


Hello everyone welcome back to another blog and on today's blog we are going to be talking about the Unseen well firstly if you are new here my name is Louis Apisala and I am a Year 8 Student at Glen Taylor School and my Favourite Sport is Rugby/Touch/Basketball and etc anyways back to the blog so in this blog my Story talks about Two friends Sailing out and having fun fishing and then they see something underwater and The End and if you find Mistakes pls tell me besides that Subscribe and check out my merch Link In The Description and Thank You all for coming and i'll see you in the next one Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Louis. I always enjoy your posts because you give clear and informative descriptions about your learning tasks. Thank you for your hard work during lockdown, it's always a pleasure to see what you've been doing from home. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete