Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

Storyline Online - I Need My Monster


Hello everyone welcome back to another blog in today's blog we are going to be talking about a book on Storyline Online you could go check it out yourself for the Video anyways today I am just Answering questions that we their before I deleted them anyways just have a read through the questions and who made the book and what it is about and what was the Problem and how it got Solved and I want you to comment what is your favourite book so comment anyways here is a sentence from the book itself here we go (Have you ever scared a kid before I said well no replied the monster) their you go a quick snip of the action anyways the book is about the Boy wanting his Monster because he left to go fishing see the boy wanted a Monster to help him fall asleep for some reason so that's all I will tell you oh wait their are also other Types of monsters in the story trying to make the Boy scared to go to sleep ok if you have read this book comment Yes okay anyways that brings us to the end of this Blog I hope you enjoyed it Thank You for Reading and i'll see you in the next one goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment