Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

Learn Create Share - Family Tree Diagram



Hello everyone welcome back to my blog today I am sharing with you my Family Tree Diagram and who is in my family so on the top we have my name then of my right we have my brothers name and on my left we have my sisters name and so on and on the very bottom well not very bottom but on the bottom wow so many bottoms anyways their are my Grandparents name not just my family's name and you can see out of all of us their are two different last names yes those are my Mums parents they have different last names so that is why and also on the very right corner my Granddad's last name is Silivale and his first is my last name the reason why our last name is different is because we chose his first name instead of his last name and that is all from me today I really hope you enjoys Thank You for Reading and i'll see you in the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment