Pages

Thursday 13 August 2020

National Dishes Of The World - Part 3 Term 3



Hello again Welcome back to another National World Dish Part Three if you haven't see those two parts go and see it after this blog anyways the reason why we did this work is because we want to see other people's National Dishes around the world instead of just working on our own anyways if you are from one of these countries comment HI down below so I know that you guys actually view my blog and actually read through my blogs anyways all of these dishes look nice I really like Panipopo and also Ota Ika it is nice both of them I haven't yet tasted the other dishes around the world anyways I really love learning about the world and what they have instead of us anyways Thank You All For Reading My Blog See Ya'll In The Next One.


No comments:

Post a Comment